Honey Lime Fruit Salad is an unimaginable tasting and refreshing fruit salad!
If you’re keen on honey and lime, you’ll LOVE a bowl of this Honey Lime Fruit Salad! What higher approach to both begin the day, benefit from the day, or FINISH the day with a bowl of recent, ripe fruit, bursting with flavour.
Yet one other a type of recipes I hesitated to share due to its simplicity, BUT, I do know a few of you’ll love and recognize a brand new option to eat your fruits. This fruit salad recipe has been in our household for greater than I can keep in mind. In reality, we simply drizzle on honey, squeeze over lime, and by no means measure something as a result of, nicely, we simply have this ‘knowing’ of how a lot to place in. It’s such a widespread recipe, there are a gazillion Honey Lime Fruit Salad recipes on the web, in recipe books, magazines, and anyplace else you look.
But, there’s one little addition we add to it to offer it a fist pump within the air. Pineapple juice. In the dressing. I do know, I do know, BIG DEAL *insert eye roll right here*. But let me inform you one thing: the honey is GREAT if in case you have some fruit on the bitter makes-your-eyes-water aspect of issues. The lime juice provides it a little bit of a gorgeous kick. However, including pineapple juice simply takes it to an entire different degree of juiciness, sweetness, and may’t put your fork (or spoon) down sort of state of affairs.
If you’ve by no means tried a Honey Lime Fruit Salad with the addition of a tropical pineapple, do yourselves a favour and PLEASE go run into your kitchens! Even if it’s snowing outdoors. Crank ups that heater and get going!
Some Honey Lime Fruit Salad Tips:
- What I’m about to inform you might trigger a shock wave to ripple by way of you proper now, however I don’t add banana slices to my fruit salads. Why on the planet, you might ask? Well, I’ve by no means been a fan of the empowering banana flavour being absorbed by each piece of fruit. YOU, nevertheless, CAN add banana in case you want! I like to recommend including it simply earlier than serving.
- If you don’t just like the addition of pineapple juice, who’re you? Just kidding. You can substitute orange juice or apple juice.
- Use any fruits you want! Add in blackberries, pomegranates, pear, apple, orange slices, mandarin slices, peaches, apricots, the alternatives are countless.
Honey Lime Fruit Salad
Honey Lime Fruit Salad is an unimaginable tasting and refreshing fruit salad! If you’re keen on honey and lime, you’ll LOVE a bowl of this fruit salad!
Course: Salad, Snack
Calories: 181 kcal
- 500 g | 1 pound strawberries , washed, hulled and sliced
- three kiwi fruits , peeled and sliced into half moons
- 2 mangoes , peeled and diced
- 300 g | 10 ounces blueberries , washed
- 1 cup inexperienced grapes , halved
- 1 (250-g | 9-ounces) can pineapple chunks or items (or half of a recent pineapple, peeled and diced)
- three tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon recent squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon pineapple juice (from the canned pineapple, if utilizing)
Place ready washed and sliced or diced fruits in a big salad bowl.
Using a measuring jug, mix the honey, lime juice and pineapple juice. Pour the syrup via the fruit and blend properly. Mix the juices amassed on the backside of the bowl as soon as once more earlier than serving, if not serving instantly.
Honey Lime Fruit Salad
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g zero%
Saturated Fat 0g zero%
Cholesterol 0mg zero%
Sodium 4mg zero%
Potassium 459mg 13%
Total Carbohydrates 46g 15%
Dietary Fiber 5g 20%
Protein 2g four%
Vitamin A 11.6%
Vitamin C 172.7%
* Percent Daily Values are based mostly on a 2000 calorie eating regimen.
© 2017 CAFE DELITES. All rights reserved. All photographs & content material are copyright protected. Please don’t use my pictures with out prior permission. If you need to share this recipe, please present a hyperlink again to this submit for the unique recipe.