Garlic Butter Asparagus with Crispy Parmesan has a lot flavour! The good crispy and crunchy aspect dish OR snack!
Asparagus spears topped with a buttery Panko crumb combination with parmesan cheese and garlic, then roasted and broiled (or grilled) till deliciously crispy with SO MUCH FLAVOUR. Even the pickiest of eaters will LOVE this Asparagus recipe! So easy and solely takes minutes to make. Adapted from this Crispy Parmesan Crusted Zucchini, you’ll LOVE this!
Constantly in search of new methods to take pleasure in this vegetable, this recipe proper right here takes the cake! With this Crispy Garlic Parmesan Salmon and Crispy Baked Shrimp Scampi nonetheless going loopy on Facebook, I assumed what would occur if I merged THAT topping with THIS asparagus. Well holy greens, it got here out higher than anticipated. So extraordinarily addictive, It’s onerous to cease at one!
How To Make Crispy Garlic Parmesan Asparagus
There’s no want for any frying to get these crispy outcomes! All you want is an oven and a baking sheet.
Dump all components into an enormous bowl and therapeutic massage every spear with the crumb topping to evenly coat them. Don’t fear if it doesn’t ‘stick’ to the spears… you need a unfastened topping over them. What you DO need is all of these garlicky flavours coating every one! Bake within the oven till the crust is an attractive and excellent golden brown color and ENJOY!
- Works properly with each fats and thick spears or skinny spears.
- Use Panko for a crispy, crunchy topping and added texture, slightly than plain breadcrumbs.
- Fresh grated Parmesan tastes higher on this recipe.
- Unsalted butter is used to can help you modify the quantity of salt. In this recipe we used 1/2-Three/four teaspoon.
Love Asparagus? Try these recipes!
Crispy Garlic Parmesan Asparagus
Garlic Butter Asparagus with Crispy Parmesan has a lot flavour! The good crispy and crunchy aspect dish OR snack! Topped with a buttery Panko crumb combination with parmesan cheese and garlic, then roasted and broiled (or grilled) till deliciously crispy with SO MUCH FLAVOUR. Even the pickiest of eaters will LOVE this recipe!
- 2 kilos (1 kg) asparagus (washed, dried and wooden ends eliminated)
- Three tablespoons unsalted butter, (melted)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, (minced)
- 1/2 cup recent grated Parmesan cheese ((or Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese))
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons parsley, (finely chopped)
- Salt and pepper, (to style (about 1/2-Three/four teaspoon salt and 1/four teaspoon pepper))
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (205°C). Lightly grease a baking tray or sheet with non stick cooking oil spray.
Place the trimmed asparagus in a bowl. Add the remainder of the components and use your palms to evenly coat onto the asparagus.
Transfer the asparagus and breadcrumb combination onto ready baking sheet and organize into one even layer. Bake for about 10 minutes, or till the asparagus are simply tender.
- Broil/grill for 2-Three minutes till breadcrumbs are golden browned and asparagus has reached desired doneness.
- Serve heat.