Sliced white and brown mushrooms in prepackaged punnets have been recalled from grocery store cabinets because of the potential presence of overseas matter.
The products from Mushroom Exchange have been recalled from Woolworths, Coles, Aldi and other unbiased supermarkets and greengroceries in New South Wales, Queensland, ACT, Victoria and Tasmania.
Scroll down for the complete record of recalled products
The NSW Food Authority stated the recall was for punnets weighing 200g, 375g and 500g.
The recall spans best earlier than or use by dates as much as and together with Thursday July 19, apart from Coles 500g mushrooms which have the use by date of Wednesday June 11.
Customers who bought these mushrooms shouldn’t eat them and return them to the place of buy for a full refund.
The mushroom recall comes every week after the NSW Food Authority issued a recall for frozen vegetables over considerations about probably lethal listeria.
Belgium-based firm Greenyard Frozen Belgium NV has recalled embrace frozen corn, carrot, broccoli and combined vegetable luggage from Woolworths, IGA and ALDI stores.
If you’re involved about your well being search medical recommendation.
List of recalled prepackaged sliced mushrooms:
– Woolworths White sliced mushrooms 200g, (NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS)
– Woolworths Swiss Brown sliced mushrooms 200g, (NSW, QLD, ACT, VIC, TAS)
– Woolworth White sliced mushrooms 375g (NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS)
– Coles sliced brown mushrooms 200g, (NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS)
– Coles sliced white mushrooms 200g, (NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS)
– Coles sliced white mushrooms 375g, (NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS)
– Coles sliced white mushrooms 500g, (QLD)
– Costa Sliced mushrooms 200g, (QLD, VIC)
– Costa Sliced mushrooms 375g, (VIC)
– Karidale Sliced mushrooms 200g ALDI, (NSW, ACT, VIC)
– Karidale Sliced mushrooms 375g ALDI, (NSW, ACT, VIC)
– Karidale Sliced mushrooms 500g ALDI, (NSW, ACT, VIC)
For extra info name Mushroom Exchange on 1800 849 282
© Nine Digital Pty Ltd 2018